Monday, February 2, 2009

Rollers

For one reason or another, I'd never ridden rollers before.  This is partially because I don't have any and partially because I've only been around them before races, which didn't seem like the best time to learn.

Well, today was the day, and I have to say, there must be a bunch of idiots out there because it isn't very difficult at all.  In fact, it was easy.  I used to hear all these stories about triathletes falling off of them endlessly, but I guess the real issue there was the triathlete, not the rollers.

I feel much better today.  I did some nice sub-threshold hill reps yesterday, and that seemed to shake the crap out of my legs.  We rode pretty hard on Saturday, and 4.5 hours was much longer than I was supposed to do.  I should be rolling much more smoothly this week.  

No comments: