Today I am really bored. For some reason, I am also really tired, dizzy, brain fogged, and generally out of it. This combination is bad because whenever I try to do something to combat my boredom, my brain fog and tiredness get in the way, so I return to boredom.
I'm trying to study for this dumb CSCS test even though I already studied all this stuff for 4 years straight. It's not a problem, and I finally scheduled my exam today. I can't take it until early December, so really, what's the hurry?
In the mean time... I don't know. This has been a low volume week for training. Only 10 hours, but I was really dragging during my weight training today. I'm not sure why I am so tired. My coach is loading me up on protein, and I've been sleeping a lot. Maybe it's the whey protein that I'm not handling well. Or it could be a combination of the whey, training more, and somewhat higher levels of anxiety because I have no real future.
It's weird. Every other time in my life where I've had a break, there has been a definite end. Summer break ended with school, but now, there is no definite end. I've been in a daze for the last 2 weeks, searching for jobs, trying to figure out what to do. I'm having trouble coherently interacting with people. The marketing job market isn't being too responsive either.
I tried to fill out a form to do volunteering, but just as I had filled it all out and submitted it, the server was down.
No comments:
Post a Comment