On the way home, I got a flat car tire. My tire was rusted onto the axel, and the bolts were so tight I couldn't get them off with all the force I had.
Luckily someone helped me!
I am not used to this cold weather business. On another note, I made it to the final stage of one hiring process. It's narrowed down to 3 from 39 applicants. This job would be nice in some ways, but not in others. I'd work MWF mornings from 6-12 and then Tu/Th evenings. It's kind of far, so I would have to wake up pretty early, but it's in a good location to start rides after I work. It would also be nice to have the mornings on some days and the afternoons on others. I get paid for the 2nd interview at least!
I have more interviews next week. One of my potential interviews turned out to be a sketchy pyramid scheme, so I canceled. I've actually canceled 3 of my interviews so far. I should probably stop doing that...
No comments:
Post a Comment