It's been, what, 6 weeks? I threw it down on the ground when I came home from work, and I later stashed it in a corner under an end table. I kept looking at it, thinking "come on, just unpack it," but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I just didn't want to. I didn't want to think about it or look at it or anything.
But today I did. I threw out the extra batteries and micro SD cards. It was nice. Now my apartment is less cluttered. It's amazing how engrossed I was in that stupid job.
Meanwhile, I have tons of interviews. I botched one today, but I wasn't interested in the position at all. I accidentally told the guy that the information on their website about their training philosophies is incorrect. It says that you burn more fat by doing low intensity, low volume exercise. Really, you burn a smaller percentage of fat at higher intensities, but because the overall caloric burn is higher, you still burn more fat. Come on, everyone knows that. I don't think I'll be hearing back from them.
I also rode 4 hours today and climbed Cougar again, this time with standard cranks and not my beloved compact. It hurt. I am sore.
1 comment:
Keep up those long rides and you'll be kicking butt!! Brendan and I have been doing some long outdoor rides right now. We've been bundling up and using our mountain bikes on the snowy dirt roads. Pretty fun, but I'd rather have warm weather
Post a Comment