1. It never occurred to me as I was laying on the ground that I was a. on the road and b. impeding the start of the men's race. I also didn't realize how long I was on the ground for. This makes me think that I did, indeed, have a concussion. I *could* have gotten up, but I was happy laying on the ground, and I didn't think anything of it. That's never happened before.
2. I do have my skinsuit and my race numbers. I thought they were thrown away. Looking at my skinsuit now, I see why people laughed when I got mad that they cut it.
3. My shoulder hurts. A lot. It didn't hurt after I crashed, and it didn't start hurting until Sunday night, but now I can't climb out of the saddle or pull on the bars. Hope it gets better soon.
4. Road rash makes you fat! Yesterday I was 7 lbs heavier than I normally am. I must have a lot of inflammation.
No comments:
Post a Comment