"It's worse than we originally thought."
"What do you mean?"
"We're going to have to amputate."
Not really, but it is worse than I originally thought. No one ever told me this before, but I guess inflammation/water makes muscle disintegrate. I went to the PT yesterday, and he said that there is so much inflammation that my shoulder muscle is just turning to mush. Mush, doggy, mush mush.
This is partly my fault because I ran out of ibuprofen, so I haven't taken any since Sunday.
So this means no racing this weekend (which I'm not too bummed about missing 2 crits) and lots of trainer riding for awhile mainly because if I were to crash again, I'd be in big trouble.
The good news is that there is nothing really wrong with my shoulder. It's just fat and puffy.
People have been so very nice. Thanks for all the concern and well-wishes!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
pics plz.
Post a Comment