Sunday, November 29, 2009

la la la la

I am registering for classes, since I'm going back to school in January, and it is intimidating. I had to look up some terms in the course descriptions, and then I had to look up terms in the definitions. Yikes! What am I getting into? Should be challenging at least.

I am excited to start something new. I'm getting sick of the same ol' junk - bikes, training, 3 random jobs, la la la. I've been entertaining thoughts of dusting off the sewing machine again. I may try to make some stockings for our fireplace. I will have a lot of free time since I'm getting hip surgery on Friday. Eek! Just looking forward to being on the other side of this operation.

I've been home in Cleveland since Tuesday. It has been a nice relaxing visit. Thanksgiving was uneventful. Only one person cried, but it was just a partial cry, and only one person choked, but it was only about a 6/10 on a choke scale. Pretty good for our family! We also went to the Cleveland Art Museum, which was really nice. It is only half open now, but it's such a good art museum. I don't like those headsets that people walk around with, though. Do you really have to turn the volume up all the way so everyone in the room can hear it? I'd like to read the descriptions, thanks!

I miss Cleveland sometimes. I feel like people in the midwest are more humble, and I don't think many Seattle people realize how good they have it.

I'm excited that it is Christmas time. I love Christmas time, and I get to make Erin watch all three of the Santa Clause movies with me! I never get sick of them. Isn't he lucky?

No comments: