I went through all of my things in Ann Arbor, and I sorted it into piles of things that I really need and things that I might need. Everything else I am getting rid of. I want to fit all of my really need stuff in one car load, which I think is possible. I may have to ship a box or two, but that won't be so bad.
Everyone moved out of my house at school, and it is sad. I didn't have anything else to do today, so I randomly drove home. When I got home, I went to dinner with my parents at this Thai restaurant where all the food was really bland. Tomorrow, my dad is off because it's Wednesday and he takes every Wednesday off. We need to go to the bike shop because I broke my rear Zipp at the Madison crit. It isn't horribly broken, but the carbon cracked a little bit. So sad, but at least they were old. Plus, now Erin is sending me his sweet Reynolds wheels to use at nationals which I will probably break in the crit but whatever.
Riding has been going well. Yesterday I rode 40 miles with Mattison and Matt. They towed me around most of the time because I was really tired from the 85 mile ride. We still averaged 20, though, and we took a nice route home. I haven't ridden on Werkner since I was a little Freshman when Marcus towed me around and made me suffer for what felt like an eternity. It's nice to revisit these areas and see that there are nice roads in Ann Arbor. Too bad I'm finding this out so close to the end.
I took today off, but I will get some nice hill riding in tomorrow and Thursday before I head back to Ann Arbor. Not too much volume, though, because I've had enough of that for this week and nationals isn't too far away. I also think that I sprained my left ankle slightly. It's been hurting for about a week, and it still hurts. It doesn't really hurt while I ride, though. Just when I bend it.
Everyone moved out of my house at school, and it is sad. I didn't have anything else to do today, so I randomly drove home. When I got home, I went to dinner with my parents at this Thai restaurant where all the food was really bland. Tomorrow, my dad is off because it's Wednesday and he takes every Wednesday off. We need to go to the bike shop because I broke my rear Zipp at the Madison crit. It isn't horribly broken, but the carbon cracked a little bit. So sad, but at least they were old. Plus, now Erin is sending me his sweet Reynolds wheels to use at nationals which I will probably break in the crit but whatever.
Riding has been going well. Yesterday I rode 40 miles with Mattison and Matt. They towed me around most of the time because I was really tired from the 85 mile ride. We still averaged 20, though, and we took a nice route home. I haven't ridden on Werkner since I was a little Freshman when Marcus towed me around and made me suffer for what felt like an eternity. It's nice to revisit these areas and see that there are nice roads in Ann Arbor. Too bad I'm finding this out so close to the end.
I took today off, but I will get some nice hill riding in tomorrow and Thursday before I head back to Ann Arbor. Not too much volume, though, because I've had enough of that for this week and nationals isn't too far away. I also think that I sprained my left ankle slightly. It's been hurting for about a week, and it still hurts. It doesn't really hurt while I ride, though. Just when I bend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment