Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Michigan Alum?

Yesterday was graduation.  It is strange being completely done with college.  The ceremony was nice on the Diag.  I think it actually made the experience more unique considering that we are the only class to ever graduate on the Diag.  I think my dad was a little bummed that it wasn't in Michigan stadium.  He's seen a lot of graduations at OSU, and I think he was looking forward to seeing one here.  Oh well.

My parents only stayed Friday night.  We went to Ypsilanti to see the famous water tower.  We almost played putt putt in Ypsi, but it was closed. 

After my parents left yesterday, I did some hill repeat intervals.  Today I rode 85 miles with Doug, DP and George.  We averaged ~19 mph, and I felt really good at the end.  We were sprinting down Scio Church.

No comments: