I think I did too much earlier this week. I still have time to recover, but I have been deeply fatigued for the last few days. I've been sleeping 9-10 hours a night and still taking tons of naps during the day. I'm pretty unproductive as far as studying goes. But no one cares if I end up with a 3.83 or a 3.87 do they?
Tuesday I rode 35 miles easy by myself (averaged 16.5...), and yesterday I intended to do a 20 mile ride, but I turned around early and only did 7.5. Today will be off and tomorrow I'll do my typical pre-race ride. Hopefully this will be enough time to recover for Saturday and Sunday. I'm a little nervous about it, but I should be fine.
It was also announced that 5 teams qualify for nationals. We're currently ranked 2nd. Don't blow it, guys!
I was also excited to find out that my team voted me MVP! I was pretty sure that this wasn't going to happen because sometimes I get the feeling that the guys don't realize that the women's racing is still hard even if the fields are small. We're still working our butts off! It was nice to see that they do acknowledge the work we do. Thanks! It does mean a lot to me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment